The safety of online mobile banking apps has become an area of focus for banks offering mobile banking services. Here are the features offered by five of the safest banking apps in India, ranked in order of best experiences to help you narrow down your research for a suitable mobile banking app.
IDFC FIRST Bank’s mobile banking app
One of the safest online banking apps in the market is IDFC’s app. Here is an overview of the features present in the IDFC FIRST Bank mobile banking app:
IDFC FIRST Bank offers an app that is technically sound and secure as a medium of transaction. The bank also allows customers to add additional layers of security to their online transactions.
Safe modes of online transfer
IDFC FIRST Bank focuses heavily on safe online banking. Functions on the simple concept of “swipe to pay”. Make secure and efficient transfers using the “One-Swipe Banking” option on the IDFC FIRST Bank mobile banking app. Combined with the “Auto Pay” feature, the “One-Swipe” and UPI (Unified Payments Interface) features allow you three efficient methods of online money transfer with your current account.
Opportunities for investment
The app also lets you invest in various investment schemes. You can view your entire investment portfolio on a single screen through the IDFC FIRST Bank mobile banking app. The app also sends you personalised and curated investment recommendations based on your risk profile.
Universal search feature
The “Universal Search” feature helps you look for features and services seamlessly on the app.
Budget smartly with the IDFC FIRST Bank mobile banking app by not just categorising your previous expenses but also tracking and managing them on the app.
For current account holders, IDFC FIRST Bank provides efficient doorstep banking services and free bulk uploads. You can also order chequebooks, credit cards, as well as debit cards through the app. Additionally, you can also open a new bank account through this app.
ICICI Bank’s iMobile Pay app
Here are the features of ICICI Bank’s “iMobile Pay app”:
- Customers can open FD accounts, locate an ATM, and get personalised loan offers on their phones through the app.
- Instant transactions are facilitated through the iMobile Pay app.
- Recurring deposits or iWish deposits can also be opened through the app.
Axis Bank’s mobile banking app
Axis Bank offers a secure mobile banking app with the following features:
- You can access the complete summary of your Axis Bank savings account through the app.
- Card statements can be accessed, and utility bill payments can be made using the app.
- The app allows you to make secure UPI payments.
HDFC Bank’s mobile app
The HDFC Bank MobileBanking app offers the following features to its customers:
- Helps you manage your credit and debit cards through a single app.
- Helps you make quick online payments – including paying your utility bills – through the app.
- Provides multiple layers of security to safeguard your payments from fraud.
SBI’s YONO app
Here are the features that are offered to customers through SBI’s YONO app:
- Ability to instantly open a fixed deposit account with State Bank of India.
- You can invest your saved income in an investment scheme of your choice conveniently through the app.
- Fast online money transfers can be made through the app.
You can choose any of the banks mentioned in this article to get a secure banking experience in India in 2023.
Smriti Jain is the owner and senior content publisher at Financesmarti. Financesmarti is a website where she shares a lot of useful stuff for the people and business of India. This includes small business ideas and other banking information, as well. Smriti completed her education in science & technology from Delhi University. Smriti usually has interests in digital marketing now, and she has chosen this career for the full-time opportunity. The primary purpose of starting this blog to provide quality information on the banking industry to the people.