Bandhan Bank is one of the well-known names among the private sector banks. Initially, it started out as a finance company, but after 3 years, they managed to get the banking license from the Reserve Bank Of India (RBI). Currently, Bandhan Bank has over 900 branches and over 500 ATMs spread all over the country. If you’re looking forward to opening a regular savings account, then Bandhan Bank could be your ideal option. Generally, you can open your savings account in Bandhan Bank just by making an initial deposit of Rs 5000 (Minimum Balance). You will receive all the banking facilities such as Debit Card, Checkbook, Passbook etc.
In this modern age, Internet Banking has become one of the important features in the banking industry. Customers will be able to access and manage their bank accounts from anywhere in the world and at any time without any hassle. A lot of banks in India have started offering Internet Banking services to its customers. The good thing is that you won’t be charged any monthly fee or yearly fee for making use of the Internet banking facility.
You can directly go ahead and Register for Internet banking if you’re holding an account in Bandhan Bank. The entire registration process can be carried out online, you don’t have to visit the branch nor have to submit any forms for Registration. All you have to do is just make sure that your account in Bandhan Bank is active and working. Accounts that are frozen or in the dormant state will not be able to register for Bandhan Bank Internet Banking.
How To Activate/Register For Bandhan Bank Net Banking Online
In order to successfully register for the bandhan bank Net Banking Online service, you will be needing a couple of things. Firstly, you will be needing the mobile number which is associated with your Bank account in Bandhan Bank. Make sure, the number is accessible and able to receive messages. Secondly, you will also need to have your Debit card activated. In case, if you have recently opened your account, then head over to an ATM center and make a withdrawal in order to activate your card successfully. The Registration process wouldn’t go through in case if the debit card isn’t activated.
Step 1: Head Over To The Official Registration Page:
- So, first of all, you will have to visit the official website of Bandhan Bank on your laptop or computer.
- Then select the “Online Banking” option that is located on the top right side of your screen.
- On the next step, you will be asked to select “Personal” or “Corporate”, select “Personal” and proceed.
- You will have to accept the “Terms And Conditions” and click on “Continue To Login”. Or follow www.ifinanceguidecom.com
Step 2: Start The Registration Process:
- After clicking on “Continue To Login’, you will be taken to the official Bandhan Bank Netbanking login page.
- Click on “New User” option which will be located right below the “User ID & Password” field.
- On the next screen, you will be asked if you have your Mobile Number and Debit card ready with you.
- Just Tick Mark both the fields and also the “Terms And Conditions”, then click on “Continue”
Step 3: Enter your Account Details For Identification:
- The first thing you will be asked is to enter the CIF number of your Bank account in Bandhan Bank.
- In case, if you don’t know your CIF Number, then check your passbook to find it.
- After entering the CIF number of your account, click on “Next” to proceed further in the process.
Step 4: Enter your Debit Card Details Correctly:
- You will be taken to the Instant Registration page if the CIF number entered by you is correct.
- On the next stage, you will have to enter your Debit Card details such as 16 digit card number, Expiry dates, ATM PIN code.
- Once you enter all the details properly, click on “Submit” to start the OTP verification of your account.
Note: You will not be able to get to the OTP verification stage if your debit card is not activated or the details entered by you are wrong. So make sure the debit card details you’re entering are fully correct and the card is linked to your bank account in Bandhan Bank.
Step 5: Complete The OTP Verification And Set Password:
- The mobile number which is associated with your Bank account will receive a one time password within a few minutes.
- Enter the OTP correctly on the screen and click on “Continue” to finish the registration process.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to enter a “User ID” and set up a login password for your account.
- Once you enter all the details, just click on “Continue” to successfully finish the registration.
Within a few seconds, you will see a “Successful” message on your screen if the OTP entered by you is correct. If you see the successful, then it means you have successfully completed the Internet Banking registration process and all set to log in to your Net banking to access and manage your bank account online. Using the Netbanking facility, you will have to do various things such as Recharge/ Bill Payments, Fund Transfers, Check Bank balance, Check statement and transactions of any date, etc.
Well, that’s pretty much all you need to do in order to successfully Activate or Register for Bandhan Bank Internet Banking online. You don’ t have to visit the branch if you wish to use the online method mentioned in this article. Anyone with an active bank account in Bandhan Bank can use this method to Register for Internet Banking services. In case, if you’re not able to use this method and stuck somewhere during the process, then use the comment section to let us know. We’ll be glad to help!
Smriti Jain is the owner and senior content publisher at Financesmarti. Financesmarti is a website where she shares a lot of useful stuff for the people and business of India. This includes small business ideas and other banking information, as well. Smriti completed her education in science & technology from Delhi University. Smriti usually has interests in digital marketing now, and she has chosen this career for the full-time opportunity. The primary purpose of starting this blog to provide quality information on the banking industry to the people.