It is 2019, and the era we are living in is the 21st century. In this era, most of the companies prefer keeping all the records online rather than spreading it into the books. It not only makes the tasks easier for them but also the efficiency for maintaining records is more than books. They usually use a human resource management system for company employees. Human Resource management system (HRMS) in which most of the pieces of information, salary slips, and all other essential details of an employee are recorded. This access is not only for the administration but also for the employees as well.
State bank of India. It is one of the best and popular government banks in India. You will get all the banking needs and services by using SBI bank accounts. However, in this post, we will be talking about something for the employees of the State bank of India. The thing we will be talking about is SBI HRMS. Like every other big company, SBI is all set to provide the era services not only to the customers but for the employees as well.
Who can use SBI HRMS Portal?
HRMS stands for Human Resource management system. This is same as the internet banking platform, but the only difference is internet banking is for the customers, and the HRMS system is for employees. You will find the full range of services and features in the SBI HRMS panel. Like you can check your salary slips, investment details and many other things using SBI HRMS portal.
Like every other big company, the portal is only available for their employees — the same in the case of SBI HRMS portal. The employees of state bank of India can access to this portal. The employees of SBI can access to various services in the HRMS portal. It is also vital to let you know that this service is also accessible by the ex-employees of state bank of India.
Unfortunately, this portal is not available for the account holders of state bank of India. It is because SBI internally offers all the information and service to its employees only. You might remember that in 2017, most of the banks gets merged with SBI, and it is now possible for those bank employees to access this portal. It is because they are also now a part of a leading bank SBI.
What are the services offered in SBI HRMS?
HRMS is an automated process that makes it easier for both the banks and their employees. It is now accessible for the employees to check out the information, salary slips, and many other things using this portal. We know that SBI is one of the leading government banks. It is continuously focusing on increasing and giving the value to customers and also including the performance of HRMS portal. Let me mention some of the services of using SBI HRMS portal.
- It is now possible for the employees to check their next salary dates and the past salary slips. Unlike many private companies, the salary dates are fixed.
- You can use this portal even if you are a retired employee of SBI. You can use this for collecting PF slips.
- If you have applied for the loan under the employee scheme, it is possible now to check the status of your loan using this portal.
- This is the best feature and will help you to out to plan your holidays. There is a list of holidays also added under the portal.
- Apart from the employee facilities, you will even have access to the usual customer banking facilities. Like you can check your account balance, request cheque book, etc. or download account statement. This makes it easier to get both of the facilities at one platform.
- Another thing, you can also nominate anyone for PF account, and the data will automatically sync online with your UAN number.
- It is possible to apply for leave using SBI HRMS panel. There is no need to write a leave on paper and submit it to the office for approval. You can apply using the portal and also check the status of leave approval on the same portal.
These are only some of the services which we have listed. There are many more services which are available under the SBI HRMS portal.
How do I get the user ID and Password for SBI HRMS?
Usually, you will get all the details on the joining. Still, if you do not get your password yet for the HRMS panel and you are not able to login into the portal. There is only one option left for you and which is to contact the HRMS customer care for the password. They are the only ones who can help you out.
How to login to SBI HRMS portal?
It is for the users who are going to use SBI HRMS portal for the very first time. This is the only reason for sharing the login process. Let me tell using steps.
- You need to visit the SBI HRMS portal official website first.
- Keep your credentials ready and then use the same logins as your ID and password on the screen.
- Click on submit, and you will be redirected to HRMS dashboard.
- That’s it. Make sure to logout once your work is done.
This is the quick process of getting logged in to SBI HRMS portal.
State bank of India is one of the largest and leading banks of India. The government of India manages it. State bank of India has more customers, branches, and ATM access than any other bank. However, in this post, we have discussed the powerful employee portal of SBI. Like any other big company, SBI also has the HRMS portal for its employees. This portal not only makes tasks easier for the banks but also for the employees working under them.
You will find all the information related to SBI HRMS here. However, if you face any issue while using HRMS portal, then my advice is to contact the HR and tell them about the subject. Alternately, you can ask us in the comments section.
Smriti Jain is the owner and senior content publisher at Financesmarti. Financesmarti is a website where she shares a lot of useful stuff for the people and business of India. This includes small business ideas and other banking information, as well. Smriti completed her education in science & technology from Delhi University. Smriti usually has interests in digital marketing now, and she has chosen this career for the full-time opportunity. The primary purpose of starting this blog to provide quality information on the banking industry to the people.