Odisha’s record of rights (ROR) is an extraction from the land records registers held by the revenue department of state government. It contains complete information regarding the land property and also the complete history of holders’ land. This revenue document is a crucial indicator of legal property. These records are maintained correctly in the revenue department for every village separately. The government also issues a self-attested copy to every resident of Odisha. This article is specially created to let the people aware of the online process for getting Odisha ROR.
Importance of Odisha Records of Rights:
The importance of having Odisha Records of rights (ROR) is mentioned below. Let’s have a look.
- This document certifies the real and primary owner of the land.
- This document is also preferred to use during the false claims on the property.
- The usage of these documents avoids land gambling.
- This document will be helpful during court litigations.
- This document helps the landholder to avoid legal issues in the future.
Uses of Records of Rights (ROR)
Apart from the importance, there are some uses of this document as well. The uses of having records of rights document is given below. Let’s have a look.
- In Odisha, the ROR is used to check the ownership of ancestral land.
- The ROR extracts can be used to get every type of land details.
- It is one of the surrounding documents to obtain information regarding the agricultural aspect and other pieces of information.
- It is one of the mandatory documents for the creditor to get a loan from the bank.
- The court also needs land records proof for any civil litigation.
- This document is also essential for the buyer as they need to look out the owner’s history before purchasing any land.
How to Check Odisha ROR Online?
Here we come to the primary part of this article. It is now as we know about the importance and uses of having Odisha records of rights document. Therefore, let’s check out the process of check Odisha ROR online.
- First, Visit the Bhulekh portal. You can visit the portal by clicking here http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/RoRView.aspx
- Select the view ROR option from the menu bar.
- Then select your ROR 1-B for further details.
- Select District Name, village name, Tahasil RI circle from the drop-down menu. Select Khaitan/Tenant/Plot details from the drop-down menu.
- The information will be displayed on the right front of your screen. You can also take a printout for this information for future references or uses.
The certified copy of Odisha’s records of rights will be granted only if there is no dispute regarding its ownership and other details. This document works as a solid proof and certificate to verify the real landowner details. This document takes up to 30 days after the registration, and so far it is one of the essential documents that you cannot ignore it. In this article, I have added all the information, including the process, to check Odisha’s records of rights online. Do let us know in the comments sections if there is anything else to ask.
Smriti Jain is the owner and senior content publisher at Financesmarti. Financesmarti is a website where she shares a lot of useful stuff for the people and business of India. This includes small business ideas and other banking information, as well. Smriti completed her education in science & technology from Delhi University. Smriti usually has interests in digital marketing now, and she has chosen this career for the full-time opportunity. The primary purpose of starting this blog to provide quality information on the banking industry to the people.