YES Bank is one of the known banks in India to offer attractive interest rates on Home Loans. It does provide not only attractive interest rates but also the flexible loan tenure and amount to suit everyone’s needs. The customers of YES bank can opt for the home loan for various home-related purposes such as purchasing a new home, improvement of the existing home, etc.
Features and Benefits of YES Bank Home Loan:
We know that there is a lot of difference between the benefits of having a home loan from the private Bank and the government bank. Still, the features and the benefits of YES Bank home loan will attract you for sure.
- YES Bank offers attractive interest rates on Home Loans.
- You can take up to 35 Years of the longer loan tenure.
- It has a quick documentation process.
- There is a quick loan processing time. It means you no longer have to wait once the loan is approved.
- YES Bank offers the availability of balance transfer and top up during the loan duration.
- Doorstep documentation service.
- There are some special and custom build plans for self-employed employees.
The home loan interest from the YES Bank is directly linked to an external benchmark, and it is six months of fixed deposit rate as published by FBIL. Therefore, the minimum rate of interest for availing home loan from the YES Bank lies between 10-12%.
Read More – How to Apply Yes Bank Credit Cards Online 2020
Processing fee and other charges
There is nothing much charged during the disbursal of home loan. The processing fees is not more than 2% of the loan amount or a minimum of 10000 Rs. There are some other charges as well, but they are only applicable if any of your EMI get bounced.
Apart from this, there are no hidden charges for the disbursal of home loan from the YES Bank.
It seems easy, but it is not. It would be best if you had the excellent credit score, and along with the points I have mentioned below to be eligible for taking the home loan from the YES Bank.
- Your age must be between 23-60 years.
- Your income must be above 25000 PM if salaried or 4 Lakh per annum if self-employed.
- You should have more than 2 Years of work experience if salaried or running any business from the last two years.
- The loan amount can be a maximum of up to 5 crores. (It depends upon the credit eligibility)
The following are the documents which are required for the application of home loan.
- Application form signed along with the photograph.
- Aadhar card.
- KYC documents
- Proof of income.
- Qualification proof.
- Bank statement.
YES Bank is one of the leading private banks in India. It has more than 1000+ Branches and more than 1800+ ATM over the PAN India. YES Bank is generally famous for providing attractive banking services along with some financial support. In this article, we have added all the information regarding the home loan of YES Bank. If there is anything else left to ask, then feel free to comment down below.
Smriti Jain is the owner and senior content publisher at Financesmarti. Financesmarti is a website where she shares a lot of useful stuff for the people and business of India. This includes small business ideas and other banking information, as well. Smriti completed her education in science & technology from Delhi University. Smriti usually has interests in digital marketing now, and she has chosen this career for the full-time opportunity. The primary purpose of starting this blog to provide quality information on the banking industry to the people.