State bank of India is currently providing the top-notch banking facility to the customers. Apart from being one of the leading banks in the country, it does more than a typical government bank. It is because all of the regular and small banks are merged with SBI in 2018. In India, everyone is getting digital now, and so far we need some digital services as well. State bank of India is all set to provide the best digital banking experience by providing internet banking access to every customer. In this post, we are going to tell how can you log in to the SBI Internet banking if you are a first time user.
Internet banking is a new way of doing financial transactions. Gone are the days where you need to visit the bank every time for doing some smaller tasks like the fund transfers and balance requests. Everything is now available in Internet banking.
Features of SBI:
- You will have access to every banking facility of your account 24/7. You can use internet banking in bank holidays as well.
- You can transfer funds to anyone within the country using IMPS, RTGS and NEFT as a payment option.
- You can request various services like debit card, credit card and cheque book requests using SBI internet banking.
- You can apply for loans using net banking
- You can open fixed deposits using internet banking.
- You can check your SBI account balance anytime from anywhere.
- You can request for the statements on your email.
So now, we know about the features of using SBI internet banking. Let’s move on to the registration part and then on the login part.
SBI Net Banking Registration:
If you are using net banking for the first time, then you need to register for internet banking services first. Let me explain this process using steps.
- First, visit the official website of SBI, and you can do this by clicking here http://www.onlinesbi.com/
- Go through the internet banking login page there.
- On the login page, click on new user registration. (Make sure to keep your cheque book, passbook, debit card and welcome kit ready)
- Enter all the details on the screen like CIF number, account number, debit card details.
- Verify using OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
- That’s it. Now set the login password and profile password for internet banking access.
We are done with the registration now let’s move to the login process.
SBI Internet Banking Login for New User:
I know you are a first time user of Internet banking and that’s why we have added all the steps that you need to follow for first time login in SBI internet banking. Let’s have a look at the steps.
- Revisit the same login page.
- Login using Customer ID and Password.
- You will be asked first to create a profile password, and you will be asked to create security questions and answers.
- The security questions will help you in case you forget any of your login or profile passwords.
- After that, you will be redirected to the dashboard of internet banking. Use any service but do not forget to log out once your work is done.
Internet banking is one of the best steps in the banking industry. All the banking tasks are now available in ease of our hands such as passbook converted with statements, balance enquiry and most of the service requests. In this post, we have talked about SBI internet banking and the process for SBI net banking login for the first time. Do let us know in the comments section if you need to know anything else.
Smriti Jain is the owner and senior content publisher at Financesmarti. Financesmarti is a website where she shares a lot of useful stuff for the people and business of India. This includes small business ideas and other banking information, as well. Smriti completed her education in science & technology from Delhi University. Smriti usually has interests in digital marketing now, and she has chosen this career for the full-time opportunity. The primary purpose of starting this blog to provide quality information on the banking industry to the people.