Applying for a credit card is the best decision especially when you opt for having the Kotak Credit card. But before that should get some insight on the credit card types, privileges, and eligibility to possess the credit cards from Kotak.
Insight into top Picks of Kotak Credit Cards:
Corporate Wealth signature credit card:
The Kotak wealth signature credit card will let you experience at your best. You will get lots of privileges as a premium credit cardholder. Follow the list below to get an idea on that:
- Earn greater cashback.
- Don’t worry about interest
- Spend without any hassle
- Waive off both Railway and fuel surcharge
- Avail the airport lounge areas
- Globally accepted
- Customize the name of the company
- Decide the limit of the card
- Loyal service manager
- Get alerts on a real-time basis
Note that the Joining fee is Rs 0 and the annual fee is also rs 0.
Must Read – Why Pay via Credit Cards for Shopping Online?
Delight Premium credit card:
If you want to rest in peace from the city chaos then avail the card to spend time traveling, eating. Therefore if you wish to have the card go through the features
- Enjoy 10% money back on the dining
- Have 10% money return on movies
- Access easily
- Can add an extra feature
Note that the joining fee for the card is 1999 while the annual price is rs 299.
Corporate Platinum Credit card:
The bank privileges and enhances your way of living. So go through the pointers to know about attributes.
- Get redemption easily
- Get access to the lounge in Airports
- Select your card limit
- Manage the expenses
- Universally accepted
- Substitute the card at a free of cost
Note you have to pay rs 0 for both the joining and annual fare.
PVR Kotak Platinum Credit Card:
Are you enthusiastic about movies? If so then the PVR platinum credit card from Kotak is the best to have. So explore some of the heightened features below:
- Free PVR tickers each month for 2 people on splurging of rs 10,000.
- Enjoy 15% money back on the beverages and food at the PVR.
- Have 5% cashback on purchasing the film tickets at the box office in PVR.
Note that you have to pay rs 0 for joining but yearly have to pay Rs 999 as a fee.
Corporate Gold Credit Card:
This credit card is suitable for corporate employees. This helps the professionals to deal with their expenses excellently.
- Get a real-time notification on transaction
- Replacing the card free
- Free of cost SMS notification with alerts
You don’t have to pay anything as the joining or yearly fee.
Essential Platinum Credit Card
This credit card is especially for smart shoppers. Therefore, before getting this you should check out feature- list at once:
- Save 10% on the grocery and departmental stores
- Every alternative 6 months get 6 PVR movie tickets on spending rs Rs.1,25,000.
- You earn 1 saving point on spending every rs 250 on different categories.
Note that for joining you need to pay rs 1499 while paying rs 749 as the yearly fee.
League Platinum Credit Card:
The amazing Kotak credit card lines up with outstanding features. So check them at once to know more:
You can either get 10000 points as rewards or 4 PVR movie tickets on alternative 6 months.
- Waive off the yearly fee on yearly retail expenditure
Keep in mind that you have to pay rs 500 as the fee for joining and rs 499 as the yearly price.
Silk Inspire Credit Card:
This particular card will give you ample of benefits especially when you shop for apparel. Make sure that before you get the card just verify once regarding the following points:
- Save 5% on the attires
- You can earn a reward point of 1 for spending rs 200 in different categories.
- You can also earn 4 PVR tickets or 1000 reward points on spending rs 1, 25,000 for every 6 months.
Note that you need to pay rs 599 as the joining amount and rs 599 as the annual price as well.
Eligibility criteria to get the Kotak credit card:
- You need to be aged within 21 to 65 years
- You can be both self-employed or salaried
- Make sure to get a minimum of 3,00,000 monthly payment.
- You have to pay 3.5 % on withdrawing cash from ATM.
Privileges that you can get from Kotak credits are:
- Getting a credit card from Kotak will make you enjoy cashback
- Also, have handsome reward points
- Credit cards will offer you a greater value
- It will eventually lower the price.
- You can get commercial privileges as well.
The above article gives a detailed overview of the Kotak credit cards. So hurry up and get one for yourself as well.
Smriti Jain is the owner and senior content publisher at Financesmarti. Financesmarti is a website where she shares a lot of useful stuff for the people and business of India. This includes small business ideas and other banking information, as well. Smriti completed her education in science & technology from Delhi University. Smriti usually has interests in digital marketing now, and she has chosen this career for the full-time opportunity. The primary purpose of starting this blog to provide quality information on the banking industry to the people.