The bank is headquartered in Aluva, and since its inception, it has expanded exponentially and is now considered as a major Indian commercial bank. The bank has over 1200 branches and 1600 ATMs across the country.
Federal Bank SBI Gold Credit card:
- The card will be issued with a maximum credit limit of up to 1.75 Lakh, and it offers the facilities of reward points and special offers.
- It is an international credit card which can be utilized over 24 million outlets worldwide which also includes 3, 25,000 outlets in India only.
- The card can be used for various facilities such as holiday, travels, shopping, fuel, online transactions, as well as multiple
- The joining fee and annual fee is very nominal.
- Reward points are issued to the users for spending a set amount and above. The reward points are collected and can be utilized for various other purposes in the future.
- For every amount of spend on dining and grocery, the bank issues bonus reward points which can be redeemed at a later
- The cardholders will be able to enjoy the benefits of the exemption of paying 2.5% fuel surcharge across all the petrol pumps.
- The user will be availed 2000 reward points for a single transaction of Rs. 2000 or above. But it is issued only if that transaction is done within 60 days from the issued date of the card.
Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
- This credit card is issued with the maximum credit limit of up to Rs. 5 Lakh.
- The cardholders will be able to avail special offers and benefits which would be envied by others.
- A platinum credit card is an International credit card as a result of which, the facilities can be enjoyed and availed at over 24 million outlets scattered throughout the globe. In India, there are total 3, 25,000 outlets where the cardholder can avail the facilities and benefits of the card.
- The card also offers the International Airport lounge access where the users can enjoy the various facilities and services.
- Federal Bank SBI Platinum credit card offers all of its cardholders a complimentary membership to the Priority Pass Program which is regarded as the world’s most extensive independent airport lounge access program.
- The program gives the users access to over 300 best golf courses across the world as well as 30% discount on the Green fee.
- The cardholders can enjoy the features such as 0% fuel surcharge, flexible payment options, and provision for add-on cards.
- The bank offers global customer service, Balance transfer, Easy money facility, fraud liability cover to ensure that the user can enjoy the best in class features and satisfactory