The central bank of India is one of the oldest and leading government bank of our nation. It was established in 1911, and the headquarter of CBI located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The central bank of India has more than 4600+ branches located in our country. We know that we are living in a digital era and making our services better CBI offers net banking and mobile services in various branch for every customer. Internet banking made every bank services and banking faster than before, easier and most convenient for the people. The central bank of India internet banking allows you to make financial and non-financial transactions online without giving a visit to the bank. You can do most of the functions such as balance enquiry, fund transfers and many other things using CBI net banking.
It is the 21st century, and we do know how important it is to access digital services example net banking. We know that we cannot visit our banks every time for getting our smaller tasks done. The central bank of India internet banking allows you to make financial and non-financial transactions online. Let me tell you some of the services you get in CBI online banking.
What are the Services in Online Banking of CBI?
Some of the services we already mentioned above but to be the instance, let me tell you the benefits of services you are going to get in the central bank of India internet banking.
- Account balance: You can check your central bank of India account balance anytime from anywhere. There is no need to update your passbook and give a visit to the bank for the same.
- Cheque status enquiry: If you have applied any third party cheque at your branch, you can quickly check the status of its clearance.
- Transaction History: Most of the transactions related to your CBI account available in your net banking account.
- Download account statements: Say no to paper and download your CBI bank account statement using internet banking online.
- Fund transfer to self accounts: You can transfer the funds within the linked accounts quickly.
- Fund transfer to third party accounts: You can also transfer the funds on any third party bank account quickly after the activation of the beneficiary.
- Stop cheque payments: You can stop your cheque using internet banking of CBI.
- Open accounts online: The central bank of India net banking allows the existing net banking customers to open any other account online on the same bank.
- Tax payments: Most of the tax payments now available to pay through CBI net banking.
- Bill Payments: You can do most of the bill payments using CBI internet banking. There is no need to visit any outlet or store for the same.
- Service Request: You can request most of the banking services using the central bank of India net banking online like your cheque book, debit card or credit card. This is not the end. You can also block your debit card anytime using the central bank of India internet banking.
So, now we do know about the services we are going to get after activating CBI net banking for our bank account. So, without wasting time, let’s move to the registration process.
CBI Net Banking Registration:
This is not a simple process through. This process requires your visit to the bank for the first time. It is a government bank, and we do know that most of the government banks need your visit to the bank for most of the works like internet banking activation. Let me clear it using steps that what you have to for activating CBI net banking.
- First, you need to visit your branch. Collect the application form there or download it from here https://www.centralbank.net.in/jsp/Register.htm
- Fill all the details mentioned on the application form and to be clear submitted only in the branch wherever you are running your CBI account.
- Once the bank receives your application, they will start to process your request.
- Post activation, transaction and login password will be sent separately to the registered address of yours in the central bank of India.
- After getting both of the passwords on your address, you need to visit the bank for collecting user ID.
- Then, you can use all of the three details for login and transact in CBI net banking.
So, now, we are done with the CBI net banking registration process. Let’s move to the login and then reset the password part.
How to Login?
I know you are excited after getting all of the things from the bank, like customer ID and passwords. It’s time to now log on to the CBI net banking panel. Let me clear using steps.
- First, you need to visit the net banking portal of the central bank of India, and you can do this by clicking here https://www.centralbank.net.in/servlet/ibs.servlets.IBSLoginServlet
- Enter the user ID and password you got from the bank.
- Now click on the submit button, and you will be redirected to the dashboard of CBI net banking panel.
Note: Do not login from any shared computers. I am telling this for your safety only and log out from everywhere once your work is done. It is also to prevent any fraudulent activity in your account.
Have you forgotten your password for CBI internet banking? Don’t worry, most of us do forget the passwords sometimes. It is nothing to be worried about. You can reset your central bank of India password online using the three verification methods. Let me clear is using steps.
- Revisit the same login page.
- On the down centre of the login form, you will find the option for “forget password?” click on it.
- Now you will be asked to enter your CIF number, which is your user ID.
- There will be three option to verify it is you who is trying to do password change.
- Three options are: Answer account security questions, Debit card details + Date of birth and KYC + account number.
- Choose the option which is most convenient for the verification.
- Verify and the change your password.
- That’s it.
We do know that CBI is one of the oldest and leading banks of India. It was established in 1911, and from thereupon it is providing services to their customers. More than 4600+ branches are located in India and the main headquarter in Mumbai. Apart from offering all the banking facilities, they are also providing digital banking services to the customers. In this post, we have discussed the same about the internet banking services of the central bank of India. Also, we have added the process for registration, login and reset the password. Do let us know in the comments section if we miss anything.
Smriti Jain is the owner and senior content publisher at Financesmarti. Financesmarti is a website where she shares a lot of useful stuff for the people and business of India. This includes small business ideas and other banking information, as well. Smriti completed her education in science & technology from Delhi University. Smriti usually has interests in digital marketing now, and she has chosen this career for the full-time opportunity. The primary purpose of starting this blog to provide quality information on the banking industry to the people.
Leave a Reply