In the year 1998, SBI card ventured into the segment of a Credit card, and since then, it has seen consistent growth over the years in their customer database of credit card holders. The cards are
SBI Credit Cards Elite – Review and Eligibility:
It is a premium range of card which offers plenty of exciting facilities and benefits such as
- e-gift voucher worth INR 5,000/-
- Complimentary movie tickets worth INR 6,000/- every year
- The benefit of choosing from a wide array of high-end lifestyle brands as well as travel brands.
- Ability to earn ELITE rewards and Milestone privileges.
- By availing the International and Domestic Lounge program, the user will be able to avail lounge facilities at the airports.
- Complimentary membership for Club Vistara and Trident privilege
- Access to Exclusive Concierge Service for assistance with hotel reservations as well as customized holiday offers.
- The facility of Balance transfer on EMI
- The user can avail the feature of Add-on cards for their parents, children as well as spouse, but they should be over the age of 18
- The SBI card elite is chip and pin enabled which enhances the security aspect and protects the funds against counterfeiting and skimming.
Doctor’s SBI Card:
It is perhaps the only credit card which is associated with the esteemed Indian Medical Association (IMA) which holds a massive reputation as it is the most prominent representative organization of doctors. The benefits include
- Insurance cover of INR 10 Lakhs for Professional Indemnity and as a part of it, the user will be able to reimburse various costs such as defense and legal costs, court awards as well as settlement expenses.
- The user will get an e-voucher as a welcome gift worth INR 1,500 at the time of joining from a reputed travel portal.
- The user will get 5X reward points on travel bookings, medical supplies and international
- Upon the spending of INR 5 lakhs, the user will be issued an e-voucher worth INR 5,000 from leading retailers and portals for their shopping and travel fulfillment.
- Access to domestic as well as international lounge program, as a result of which the user will be able to avail 8 complimentary visits to the domestic airport lounges in India per year and 4 complimentary accesses to international airport lounges outside India per year. The user will have access to over 1000+ airport lounges worldwide.
- The unique added benefit is that the user will have 1% Fuel surcharge waiver at petrol pumps throughout the nation.
- With this card, the user will be able to ensure the facility of add-on cards for their family members over the age of 18.
SBI Card Elite and Doctor’s SBI card are accepted in more than 24 million outlets worldwide which consist of 3,25,000 outlets in India itself. The utility bills can be paid quickly by using these cards. There is a 24×7 helpline number for emergency, and the company is renowned for their excellent customer service satisfaction.