Bank of India has been crucial in introducing various systems and services. Being launched at a small scale in the year 1906 and since then it has made rapid growth and has been crafted into a strong institution and has also branched out to overseas presence.
Bank of India Krishi Vikas Card:
- This VISA card is issued only to the large-scale farmers who have the facility of agriculture cash credit.
- No charges are to be paid for availing this card if the prerequisites are matched.
Bank of India TAJ Premium Card:
- TAJ premium card is issued only to the reputed people who are members of Taj Group.
- The issued card is valid in the countries of India, Bhutan, and Nepal only.
- There are no extra charges to be paid by the cardholders to avail the service or to issue the card.
- There is a fixed billing cycle which is a part of the policy. It is from 16th of the current month to 15th of the next month.
- It is to be noted that payment has to be done on or before the 5th of the coming month and it is beneficial to the working class people.
India card Bank of India:
- This card is under the category of classic and it is to be noted that this card is valid only in the countries of Nepal and India.
- The card is issued to the people who meet the eligibility criteria which is the user should have a gross annual income of Rs75 lacs and above.
- The card will be pin enables along with a photo which enhances the security features.
- After the card is issued, it can be used at more than 2,50,000 merchant vendors and establishments as well as avail the service of more than 9,000 ATMs
- The added benefit is that there is a reward programme on card usage and the rewards can be further utilized as per the policy of the card.
- There is no fee to be paid, and it is free forever*.
- The billing cycle is fixed as a part of the bank policy which is 16th of the current month to 15th of next month.