Axis Bank has scaled its way up to being termed as the third largest private sector banks in India. It was founded in the year of 1993 and was termed as UTI Bank, which was later on renamed to Axis Bank. It offers a wide array of financial services and products and is renowned for its extensive range of products.
Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card:
- By availing the Buzz Credit Card, the user is able to avail of various benefits and offers.
- The user will get the beneficiary gift vouchers worth INR 8,000 and also the add-on discount of 5% whenever shopping is done from Flipkart.
- Discounts are availed with Dining delights.
- On every amount spent, reward points are issued to the cardholder which can be later on be redeemed on various vouchers and schemes for shopping, travel or lifestyle purpose.
Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card:
- The users can enjoy the benefits of Exclusive access and privilege for the cardholders.
- Upon joining, the user will be issued with a complimentary Economy ticket as well as Club Vistara membership.
- Reward points will be earned on every fixed amount of money spent on the credit card.
- The added benefits of milestones as a result of which the bonus points can be utilized for the travel purpose.
- Complimentary lounge access to the user at selected few airports in the country.
- It offers a fine dining experience to the cardholder by availing the discount of at least 15% at over 5000 restaurants with the Axis Bank Dining delights.
- It offers the unique facilities where the travel insurance is provided to the user, and it is essential when issues arise in terms of travel documents loss, check-in baggage loss as well as lost card liability protection up to a certain amount.