The bank was founded in the year of 1929 and is headquartered in Thrissur. It is termed as a major private sector bank and has expanded into 852 branches, 4 service branches, 20 Regional offices, and 56 ext. counters which are scattered across 27 states and 3 union territories in India.
South Indian Bank Simply Save SBI Card
- This Co-branded Credit Card has been launched as a joint venture between South Indian Bank and SBI cards and is termed as South Indian Bank – SBI CREDIT CARD.
- By availing the South Indian Bank Simply Save SBI Card the user can enjoy maximum credit limit up to Rs. 3 Lakh which enables the user to spend the money as well as save them.
- The card offers various beneficial discounts and offers on dining, shopping, movie tickets, Grocery, and many other options as well which makes it easier for the user to enjoy the lifestyle and save money as well.
- Rewards are issued to the cardholders on every purchase done or amount spent by means of the card.
- There is a nominal fee which is to be paid at joining and recurs annually.
- As a part of the welcome offer, the cardholders will be issued 2000 Reward points if Rs. 2000 is spent within the 60 days of activation of the card.
- If the amount spends through the card is more than Rs. 90,000/- in a year, then the annual charges are reversed.
- The users can enjoy the benefits of 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver across all the petrol pumps.
- Add-on cards can be easily issued for the family members above the age of 18, and all the benefits and services which are a part of the primary card are issued on the add-on cards as well.
- Cash can be withdrawn from over 1 million MasterCard or VISA ATMs across the globe.
- With the help of the credit card, all of the utility bills can be paid using the Easy Bill Pay facility.
South Indian Bank – SBI Platinum Card
- In association with SBI cards, South Indian Bank has launched the South Indian Bank- SBI Cards.
- South Indian Bank- SBI Platinum card is the higher version card from the joint venture, and it offers maximum credit limit up to Rs. 5 lakh to ensure that the lifestyle choices and shopping is made more enjoyable without facing any monetary issues.
- The bank offers gift vouchers worth Rs. 3000/- as a part of the welcome offer.
- The cardholders will be able to enjoy the benefit of 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver which is applicable at all the petrol pumps in the country.
- There is a joining fee of Rs. 2999/- which has to be paid annually.
- The users will get 5X reward points when the amount is spent on the credit card for the purposes of International spends, Grocery, Dining, and many more.
- Anniversary gift up to Rs. 2999/- is given to the cardholder if the annual spends of the previous year are higher than 2 lakh rupees.
- Spend Rewards are issued on the annual spending of 4 lakhs and 5 lakhs each and apart from that, e-gift vouchers are provided to the users worth Rs. 3,000 from any of the mention brands with whom the bank has a tie-up; Westside, Shoppers stop, Marks & Spencer, Yatra, and plenty others.
- The cardholders will be issued a complimentary membership to the priority pass program. The users will be able to enjoy the complimentary lounge access to VISA lounges in India as well as abroad as a part of the VISA Airport lounge Access program.
- South Indian Bank SBI Platinum card is an international credit card which is accepted at more than 2 million Visa outlets across the world and in India, it is accepted at over 2,85,000 outlets.
- There is a 24×7 helpline for an emergency card replacement service in case of the loss of the card even while traveling abroad.