Since its inception in the 1930s, it now boasts of 323 branches which are scattered throughout 19 states and 3 union territories. It hosts contemporary technology and state of the art banking facilities for the customers.
DCB Payless Credit Cards:
- This card will be issued against a fixed deposit and is a secured credit card which enables the user to enjoy the benefits and services which would ensure more savings.
- The cardholder will be able to choose the cash and credit limit.
- The interest rate and other fees are best in class.
- The user will be able to enjoy the benefits of zero fuel surcharge at all the petrol pumps in the country.
- The cardholder will be issued complimentary personal accident insurance cover worth Rs. 1 lakh.
- The card is verified with VISA which entitles the user to do secure online shopping.
- The utility bill payments can be made online free of cost.
- Various discounts and offers are issued to the cardholder in the sector of health, wellness, as well as shopping.