Canara bank is termed as one of the oldest and largest public sector banks in India. It was established in the year of 1906, and the bank is entirely owned by Government of India.
Canara Corporate Credit Card:
- This card is issued specifically to cater to the needs of a client in the corporate sector. It can only be availed by solicitors, tax consultants, partnership firms, as well as firms of chartered accountant and public/private companies who are termed as reliable and in a good
- Separate cards are issued for a different purpose as in the cards issued for domestic and international uses are separate.
- There is a facility where add-on cards can be issued to the persons who are approved by the firm/company
- The banks which are members affiliated can also avail the service of corporate cards.
- Only after the successful verification of the documents submitted, the facility of corporate card service is issued to the company/firm.
Canara Gold Credit Card:
- Canara Gold Card is availed to the highly affluent and elite people of the society.
- This card is affiliated to meet the high-end lifestyle which might match the luxurious lifestyle of the customer.
- By availing the service of the Gold card, it is ensured that the cardholder would face no troubles in whichever part of the world he/she is in and the facilities of luxury and comfort are always accessible by the user.
- The cards are equipped with EMV chips and are enabled with enhanced security features, and the facilities of the cards can be used on a global scale.
- The security features will ensure that the payment transactions are done safely and securely. As a result of it, there will be no cases of defrauding or money skimming.
- The other facilities provided by the card issuer is the Complimentary Insurance cover for accidental death, insurance for lost baggage, as well as the protection for lost card liability.