Bandhan Bank was licensed and approved by the RBI in the year of 2014 for setting up a universal bank. It is a bank for all, and the primary motive is to meet the financial needs of people and encourage better education, self-employment opportunities, and health care.
- Bandhan Bank Kisan Credit card
- Kisan Credit card has been issued for the farmers to ensure timely credit for the contingencies.
- The card facilitates the user with a working capital loan and Term Loan.
- As a result of it, the farmer can solely focus on the works related to the farming and not get worried about credit or lack of funds issue.
- The payment terms that are set are convenient, and the cardholder can repay the amount comfortably in 60 instalments.
- Interest rate varies between 12.35% p.a. to 17.28% p.a.
- The sanction will be valid for one season when it comes to working capital, whereas for term loan there is a limit of maximum 60 months and also 3 months moratorium period.