Axis Bank Credit Cards are available in 12 categories which are different from each other according to the preference of the users. Axis Bank Official Website is a dedicated and highly efficient portal for online banking, transaction, credit card application status, exploring and applying for credit cards, E-statement, Online transfer, shopping and much more. You will find the credit cards according to the travel, shopping and reward points.
It is suggested to compare a few selective credit cards first before you buy. To apply for an Axis Bank Credit Card, you need to explore he various credit cards and go for one. Here is the process about how you can log in to the Axis Bank Online account, how to look for credit cards, types of credit cards, checking Axis Bank credit card system and credit card online payment as well.
About Axis Bank:
Axis Bank is one of the most prominent Banks in the country and competing effortlessly with other leading banks like HDFC Bank, SBI Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank. Axis Bank is also the third largest private-sector bank in India which offers a diversified range of financial products. The head office of the Axis Bank is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Axis Bank offers a wide spectrum of financial services to different customer segments including huge and mid-corporate, agriculture, retail & emerging businesses and MSME as well. Axis Bank has 3,779 domestic branches and 12,834 ATMs across the country where it has spread across 2, 221 cities. The bank provides a wide array of banking and financial products and services to a huge number customers across the country. Axis Bank has also its massive overseas presence with opening branches at countries like Hong Kong, Singapore, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Colombo, Dhaka, London and more. The bank has a balance sheet size of Rs. 6, 91,330 crores where it has achieved a progressive and constant growth over the years. Not to forget, Axis Bank has the largest network of ATMs among the private banks currently in India. Deepika Padukone is the brand ambassador of the Axis Bank. It proudly provides various services like retail banking, corporate banking, personal banking, and international banking as well.
Axis Bank Credit card Types
Axis Bank was founded in 1994 as a private sector bank which appeared as one of the first few new generation banks in the country. Like any other banking services, Axis bank offers different types of credit cards to their customers so they can enjoy the aspired lifestyle without a hiccup. Axis Bank Credit Cards are offered according to the customer’s preference for using their cards which could be for shopping, entertainment or travel and more. It comes with quite attractive offers with rewards, free movie tickets, discounts and more.
There are 12 types of Axis Bank Credit Card offered for the customers from which you need to find which suits your requirement the best. For more information about the following credit cards, you can also visit the Axis Bank Official Website Credit Cards page to find, compare and choose for best.
- Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card: This is a contactless axis bank credit card especially for online shoppers. You can win up to 6 points on every spent of Rs. 200. You get a 10% discount on Flipkart every month along with Flipkart vouchers cost up to Rs. 8000 per year.
- 2. MY Zone Credit Card: You will get one complimentary lounge access per quarter in selected airports in India. Also get 4 points for every Rs. 200 spent. There is 25% Cashback on movie tickets.
- Neo Credit Card: Get great benefits and exciting offers worth over Rs. 1000. You will get 2 points on every Rs.200 spent. Also enjoy the 10% off on Myntra, Flipkart, BookmyShow and more.
- Instant Neo Credit Card: You will get an instant virtual credit card just in few minutes. You will get 8 points for every Rs. 200 spent.
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card: You will get 1 complimentary Economy ticket flights just on joining along with 2 CV Points on every expense of INR 200. In case of extended spends, you will get up to 2 extra economy ticket and 1,000 CV points as well.
- Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card: You will get 1 complimentary premium economy flight ticket on joining along with 4 CV points on spending INR 200. Win up to 3 complimentary premium flight tickets and 3,000 CV points on extra spending.
- Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card: On joining, you will get 1 extra complimentary Business class flight tickets along with 6 CV points on every spend of INR 200. Win up to 3 Business class tickets on extra spending.
- Privilege Credit Card with Unlimited Travel Benefits Account: The card has various travel benefits and perfect for traveling customers where they get 10 points on every to spend at domestic/ international airports.
- Miles and More Credit Card: There are a lot of offers, rewards, and discounts to redeem and get the benefit of. This offer high-end complimentary access to very selective master class lounges.
- Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card: You will get the exclusive benefits and perks at Taj Hotel & luxury lifestyle worth INR 10,000.
- Axis Bank Select Credit Card: You are getting 5000 eDGE Reward points worth INR 1000 along with various memberships.
- Pride Platinum Credit Card: It is a specialized card for people serving the country where one will get 4 points on every Rs. 200 spent.
How to Check Axis bank Credit Card Application Status online/offline:
Axis Bank has a dedicated web portal for performing all the online banking activities and services for their customers. It is quite easy to check your Axis Bank Credit Card applications status online and even offline as well. The platform is also very accessible and user-friendly to explore various credit cards and its features and further apply for it. There are also options for comparing the offered credit cards to find the best one for you. You need to go to the website creditcards.axisbank.com.
If you want to know about the status of your application regarding credit card, you need to have your application ID and the registered mobile number. Application ID you must have received it through SMS regarding your application status. Here are the following steps you need to follow to get your Axis Bank Credit Card application status online.
Step 1: Visit creditcards.axisbank.com
Step 2: At the menu bar, you will see the tab ‘Track Your Application’, Click on it.
Step 3: The page will be redirected where you need to fill some security questions like your application ID and mobile number.
Step 4: Enter your details asked in the form and click ‘Submit’
In case you see the term ‘No Records Found’ then you might have filled the wrong information so try again. You will see any terms like In-progress, approved, rejected, on-hold, dispatched and more.
For checking the Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status Offline, you need to have the number 1860-419-5555 or 1860-500-5555. You can know the status of your credit card application offline through these numbers.
Axis credit card login:
Axis Bank Official Website has a great interface to perform the banking and financial activities online very easily and efficiently. The website allows the customer to log into their respective Axis Bank accounts on the web. There are a lot of features of Internet Banking where you can do an online transaction, credit card payments, transactions, e-statements and many more. But for that, you need to first log in to your Axis Bank credit card style.
There are two ways to log in to your Axis Bank net banking for which you need to check the following steps.
Step 1: Visit www.axisbank.com
Step 2: Click on ‘Login’ Tab
Step 3: There are two options for the login as you can log in through Customer ID or Debit Card Number. For Customer ID number, you need Customer ID number of course along with the password. For Debit Card option, you need Debit Card number and PIN number. Click on ‘Login’.
Step 4: Once you logged in, you will find various net banking features and services to perform on daily basis.
Axis credit card online payment:
Whether you need to do online transactions or e-statement, net banking is the best option to enjoy various online banking services. For Credit Card Payment, you need to log in to your Axis Bank online account. It is very easy to pay your Axis Bank Credit Card bills through your Axis Bank saving the account. Here are the following steps to pay your credit card bills.
Step 1: You need to log in to Axis Bank Online Banking Services website.
Step 2: Go to the ‘Credit Card > Balance and Payments
Step 3: You need to select your Axis Bank Credit Card
Step 4: Choose how much amount you want to pay for credit card
Step 5: Click on ‘Submit’
Your chosen amount will be deducted from your Axis Saving account to Credit Card balance as Credit card payment, It will reflect in your account in the same day.
Undoubtedly, Axis Bank is the third largest private sector Bank in India with offering plenty of banking and financial services to customers, retail, businesses and corporations as well. Axis Bank offers a great range of Credit cards allowing you to lead the desired lifestyle. The credit cards are differentiated according to your preferences whether it could be online shopping, entertainment or travel. You need to log in to the official web portal of Axis Bank to enjoy the services of net banking including online credit card payment and checking credit card status application.
Smriti Jain is the owner and senior content publisher at Financesmarti. Financesmarti is a website where she shares a lot of useful stuff for the people and business of India. This includes small business ideas and other banking information, as well. Smriti completed her education in science & technology from Delhi University. Smriti usually has interests in digital marketing now, and she has chosen this career for the full-time opportunity. The primary purpose of starting this blog to provide quality information on the banking industry to the people.